Administration Officer Post - Vacancy
16 Mar 2018
Administrative Officer (Part-time 21 hours a week) – Immediate Start (Glasgow, Scotland)
This is a re-advertisement, those who applied before need not to re-apply.
Salary: SCP 18: £18,000 per annum pro-rata. Post Duration: until June 2020 fixed term contract for 21 hours a week (possible extension subject to funding).
The Purpose of this role is to provide effective administrative support to the REACH team within a highly demanding environment with several projects and provide secretarial assistant to the Director. Specifically, the post holder will support the mental health project, currently delivered in several areas of Scotland. Candidates should have a background in office administration with at least 4 years of admin experience. It is essential that applicants should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director and will have duties and responsibilities that include;
- Providing a telephone support service by responding to enquiries from clients and general project related queries.
- Liaising with mental health clients, referral agencies and other partners agencies both public and third sector organisations.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Maintaining membership of service users.
- Performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing (both electronic & paper).
- Making arrangements for meetings, in terms of booking room arranging catering etc.
- Compiling invoices and recording electronically using excel or other Microsoft tools.
- Drafting letters and supporting other staff members in certain projects.
- Coordinating logistics (room bookings, refreshments, minute writing) of key meetings for REACH management and staff meetings.
Clients should have the following experience and attributes;
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Determination and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Show good written communication skills.
Application Closing Date: Applications need to be in by 5pm Friday 30th March, 2018 and interviews will take place on Thursday 12th April 2018.
To Apply, download application pack from the link https://www.reachhealth.org.uk/download-advertise.php
Once completed, please email your application to recruitment@REACHhealth.org.uk
CV’s will not be accepted and any incomplete applications will automatically be rejected.
Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Our Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 5.00pm